Production and use of refractory plastic
1. When using 85% phosphoric acid or liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate as a binder to make plastic refractory, first dilute the binder 85% phosphoric acid with water, and prepare it in a ratio of 1:1 by weight;
2. Pour bauxite clinker, corundum material, refractory fine powder and additives with different particle sizes and different AL2O3 contents into the mixer in proportion, and stir evenly;
3. Add the diluted binder into the mixture in proportion, and keep stirring the mixture until it is evenly mixed;
4. Stack the mixed material that has been mixed with the binder in a clean, tidy, and rain-proof place, and cover it with a plastic tarpaulin. The corners are compacted with bricks, and the trapped material is sealed for 24 hours, so that the phosphoric acid and the mixture inside Substances such as Fe203 and Fe fully react;
5. Weigh and bag the finished materials that have been trapped for 24 hours, and the packaging requires inner plastic and outer weaving;
6. After the plastic refractory arrives at the construction site, the formwork can be rammed. If it is found that the finished product is dry and affects the ramming construction, liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate can be added, and it can be used after stirring evenly;
7. After the rammed lining is baked, it can be put into use.
8. If liquid water glass is used as the binder for the ramming material lining, it should be baked after a period of natural storage to ensure the quality of the lining.