Silica ramming mass construction and baking notes
1. Lay insulation and heat insulation materials according to the design requirements;
2. The bottom of the furnace is 200-280mm, and the filling is divided into 2-3 times. The thickness of each filling is not more than 100mm. First, use a fork to insert it 3 to 4 times, and then tie it. Each layer of material is pounded four or five times continuously. When the required height is scraped flat, the crucible mold can be placed. Care should be taken to ensure that the crucible mold is concentric with the induction coil, adjusted up and down, and fixed with wooden wedges. The crucible mold should also be given an appropriate counterweight to avoid hitting the working lining of the furnace wall. Cause mold displacement;
3. When ramming the working layer of the furnace wall, each time the thickness of the filler is not greater than 60mm, first use a fork to insert 3 to 4 times, and then ramming, knotting for 30 minutes each time, ramming around the furnace, using even force to avoid the formation of lining uneven density;
4. It must be noted that before each feeding, the surface layer of the layer that has been laid must be loosened to prevent delamination;
5. Add 6% to 8% water glass to the dry material for the top 50mm to 80mm of the furnace wall and the nozzle part, and mix well before using;
6. The rammed lining must be baked before it can be put into use. The pre-burning before use or the first sintering amount should be carried out before use, or it can be completed by heating treatment when it is used for the first time.